The robotics course is held by experts in the field of robotics applications. Among the various robotics courses, it is particularly characterized by its practical and experiential approach, perfectly capable of transmitting complete skills and knowledge on the subject to children.
It is one of the courses that prepare today’s kids, children of the digital age, with fundamental skills to enrich their cultural background with notions, information, and, why not.
To test the study of specific technical, scientific subjects with an approach for more practical and interactive methodology necessary to integrate knowledge relating to technological innovations now increasingly on the agenda.
Robotics for kids
Robots have been a prime source of fascination for many years, especially for children: robotics courses for kids are also a great opening towards one of the most promising professions for the near future. The ability to know how to program and build robots to facilitate the everyday life of humanity. Usually, we tend to identify robots with the iconography that science fiction, and in particular the cinematographic world,
In other words, the stereotype of robots is almost always that of humanoids who walk, run and interact naturally with us humans. Indeed, it should be emphasized that science is making enormous strides towards this stylized and stereotyped idea of robots. However, today, these fruits of technology are mainly fundamental players in modern industry, in the household sector, and recently.
The application of robots in real life
We have all seen robots in production lines (for example, in the automotive, textile, or food industry) as they relentlessly assemble, paint or move parts.
- In the home, kitchen robots for kneading, cutting, or cooking and the most common robot vacuum cleaners are increasingly popular and purchased. However, the rapid evolution of robotics easily leads us to think that these domestic “helpers-partners” will appear to us as something senescent in not many years. A bit like the historic polishers used by mothers and grandmothers a few decades ago appear to us now does.
- As far as education is concerned, particularly in the health sector, we have been studying for some years, and the prototypes of robots have been created to help children and young people with autism.
- These specific types of robots have been programmed to facilitate the communication of these people in the hope of being able to eliminate the feeling of isolation, the main problem of this neurodevelopment disorder.
It is therefore undeniable that in the future, it will be possible to see an increasing number of robots:
knowing how to program a robot will be one of the technical skills experts will appreciate most in the younger generations.
The introduction of robotics will be necessary for the future. There is a consequent increase in demand for robotics courses for children at school.
The purpose of the robotics course
The robotics courses for kids aims to familiarize participants with the generic concept of robot and their programming. Several interesting and somewhat stimulating questions will therefore be addressed:
- What is a robot? Deepening in detail all the technical characteristics of these new jewels of science
- What movements can it perform? Studying in every aspect its nature and the movements and actions it can perform
- How can we describe its motion? Thanks to the deepening of basic physical laws applied to perform certain actions
- How can we make it move as we want? The correct programming makes robots perform movements, from the most banal to the most complex.
- It trains them as individuals capable of thinking for themselves and appreciating the value of self-motivation.
- It feeds their evolution as self-taught.
- It encourages and stimulates skills that will be of enormous importance in their future professionals, such as analytical reasoning, logical reasoning or critical thinking.
- They encourage the development of logical thinking, scientific intuition, creativity.
- Develop your problem-solving and research skills.
- Develop your reading and writing skills.
- It makes it easier for achieving goals and objectives to become a habit.
Strictly speaking, it describes the processes and methods for fully understanding the meaning of programming a robot.
High child involvement.
The small group format connects children better than offline. In the virtual classroom, children can see themselves on the same screen. Anyone can show the results of their work to anyone.
Minimal extra stress
Shy and quiet children can be difficult to learn among many children. Therefore, it is easier to accept to study online.
Prepare lessons in advance, start on time, follow the rules of conduct, and online lessons promote great independence for your child.
The lessons are completed in real-time. The teacher and the children have a microphone. Children learn to stay online, respond to shifts, and be patient with their peers.