We’ve also added some tips on how to solve these puzzles when you get stuck. This will allow you to continue enjoying the game without having to back track until you come up with an answer.
As you may have guessed, the goal of this game is to find all of the words within each puzzle. To help you do this, we’ve also included screenshot images of each puzzle as well.
Here is the answer for a good laugh word whizzle!
If these screenshots are still unclear and not showing the answers, then we’ve provided a link for where you can view the solutions at the bottom of this page.
We have also created an image with all of your possible answers to save you time from typing out all of these words on your own.
Here are some points discussed about Word Whizzle-
1. First thing you need to do is find the hidden word.
Check out the “word search” link at the end of this article for all of the possible hidden words. After that just look for other words that can be made from each letter combination in the partially revealed word.
Sometimes you will only have one combination for a letter, which means that it is used more than once in a given word. This will make things easier to solve without writing everything down on your own or using a pen and paper to keep track of answers you’ve already found.
2. Use the image we made on the left as a guide.
This will help to solve many of the puzzles by relying on your memory alone. When you see a word that you recognize, mark it and all of its matches in “competition” section accordingly.
Easier than typing all of them out each time or using pen and paper and writing down all of the words you’ve found so far.
In the end, this will save your time in finding all of them while avoiding mistakes that could cause confusion later on. This can be a tedious task without our help now isn’t it? So, let’s take a look at the image.
3. Use these tips to solve their puzzles
- a) Once you’ve figured out the name of the game, look for words that reference each other in some way. Considering there are only so many words with more than one letter, this makes things a little easier to find.
Sometimes you will need to make a few combinations of words from each given word (you have to have at least three letters to make more than one word). However, this is usually pretty easy to do once you’ve found all of these single letter combinations.
- b) Before you start to write something in column 2, make sure that you found a word that can match up with the given word (Column 1). This will help to make things clearer.
For example: if you were supposed to find the hidden word “television” and the partially revealed word was “electricity”, the answer would simply be: “tv” since there is no other possible way to make words with either of these combinations. However if you searched for other possible answers, then you’re more likely to miss a few words and waste more time than needed.
- c) When all else fails, just look at this image we made for you and go from there. Once you have located the hidden word, just type in each of the words that can be made from each letter combination (three letter words count as two words) and see if any of them match up with the partially revealed answer.
- d) If you think any of these tips will make your life easier, then by all means use them. However, if you feel they’re unnecessary or not necessary for you, then by all means ignore them.
4. Keep a watchful eye on the timer.
This is an additional tool used to make the game more exciting and challenging. It’s not just there to make things more difficult, but it can also help you to solve puzzles with more time left over. If you’re not good at solving the puzzle within a given time limit, then this may cause some frustration at first, but we’d like to leave a little tip for you. With experience you’ll get better at this so don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t work out on your first or second try.