As a Roadrunner Email account holder, it’s important to ensure that your account stays secure. By going through these instructions you can avoid any potential problems and keep your account as it should be.
Here are some points discussed about RoadRunner Email Account-
1. Manage your forwarding emails
To ensure that your important emails get delivered to the Roadrunner Email account, you will be provided a window where you can manage the list of emails that get forwarded to your account. However, this is not a substitute for keeping records of all your email correspondence.
2. Change password and recovery instructions
The password is the only thing that belongs to your account and once it gets compromised, then there is no way to get back at it. To change your password click on “change password” or “password recovery”.
3. Disable forwarding email from your contacts
If you have contacts who send out bulk emails to your email box, this may become an inconvenience when you are unable to access or view the emails that come from them.
You can easily prevent these types of emails from being forwarded to your Roadrunner Email account by clicking on “Edit” next to the name in question.
Then click on either “update” or “remove” above the heading titled “forwarding”. When clicked, a pop-up will appear which will allow you to add, update and remove patterns for each contact that sends out bulk emails.
Here are some steps discussed about log in roadrunner–
- The first step to take upon logging in is to change the User Name and Password. You can do this by clicking on “Who am I?” at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on the Forgot Your Password Link. This will send you an email with a unique temporary link for resetting your password.
Enter your current User Name, then click on “OK”. Once you’re done, enter your new username and password again to verify them. If done correctly you will be logged in automatically.
- If you do not receive an email from Roadrunner services within 30 minutes, check the spam or junk folder in case of any delays or errors during delivery.
- If you notice that your email has been hacked or you are unable to access it, then immediately change the password for protection purposes. Here’s how: Click on “My Account” and then click on “Change Password”.
Enter the new password then click on “Type a Password”. Write your new password down and store it in a safe place. You should also change all of your other personal information such as phone number and address so that any hacker or thief cannot get access to them.
- Take advantage of the Roadrunner Email Control Panel. This can be done by clicking on the link provided at the lower right corner of your screen or in the top left corner. It is a feature that ensures safety and security for your emails.
- In case you ever have any technical issues or questions related to your Roadrunner account, feel free to contact Time Warner Cable and they will be more than happy to assist you or get back with you as soon as possible.
- If you have full access to the Roadrunner system and want to take advantage of any special features, please click on “How do I log in?” at the left side of your screen and follow the instructions given there.
- Make sure that you are logged in to your Roadrunner email account regularly. By doing this, you will ensure that all your emails will be saved and all of the activities from the previous day, week and month stay intact.
- When making a payment for Roadrunner services, use a secured PayPal account and do not share any confidential information with anyone! Your credit card number is very important and should never be shared with anyone! This is something that Time Warner Cable takes very seriously and will take necessary action if it happens to them.
- Make sure that the email address is the one you want and not a dummy one. If you still want to put some dummy address, then simply type in “admin” or “atdentist” before the email and it will take care of the settings for you.
- As you can see, there are quite a few steps that need to be done if you wish to manage your Roadrunner account effectively. Logging in with a dummy account might seem like a quick fix but it will only result in spending more time and money on your account rather than saving at all.